YOU are just not actively DESIGNING your time.
Let’s look at this more closely and let’s start with you honestly asking yourself the following questions – oh and take your time for that…
- Do I feel as though my life is out of my control? As though others determine my path, and I am stuck in a life that’s not of my own design?
- Do I make excuses why I can’t do something, because I don’t have time?
- Do I spend a lot of my time being “busy”, running from one thing to the next, but feeling like I don’t get anything done?
“Isn’t it easy for us to use our busy lives as an excuse not to do the things we love?”
So many people tell themselves day in, day out that they just don’t have the time, or the energy, to do this or to do that.
Are you one of them?
But again, let’s be honest here. The reason for not doing the things we love, is that we simply don’t claim the things we deserve.
Again, answer these questions:
- How often do you claim time for yourself and the things you truly want to do?
- How often do you rush through life to get things done for someone else instead of for yourself?
- How often do you think and say that time flies?
I believe the phenomenon of “Time flies” is not only a result of our ever increasing busy lives. It is about not prioritising ourselves. And where does that come from? Usually from a lack of self-love.
However, mix self-love with claiming time for yourself and your desires, add some extra time awareness and you’ll notice where your time and energy go.
So, start with growing your (time) awareness, live your life consciously, design your life, do not let it happen by default and the feeling of “Time flies” will vanish. The feeling of happiness & lightness from within, however, will grow, with every day.
You get one shot in life, you better live it fully. Do not hold back, because with every day we are moving closer to death. (I know that is harsh, but it is the truth).
Love, yours Nina