Life is beautiful.
Life is full of little treasures. Don’t fail to see them as they come.
Do you want to be fulfilled? Are you striving for pure happiness? Do you want to live a beautiful life?
Then I recommend you start with developing your awareness. Sharpen your senses. Look, listen, feel, taste and smell. Be mindful. Life is full of little treasures. And these small things are what makes life so liveable and beautiful.
We often think we need to have big things in life in order to be happy, but the opposite is true. Appreciate the small things in life, each and every day, and I promise they will add up to something big. Something that you have created from the inside out. Something that is unique to you. Something that will make you feel fulfilled, successful and happy.
For your inspiration, I’d love to share the beauties of my world with you:
- Look into the mirror and be thankful for your life.
- Appreciate a flower, its look, colour and smell.
- If you are a cyclist like me, feel the breeze in your hair and on your skin.
- When the sun is shining, close your eyes for a moment and just enjoy the warmth.
- Treasure conversations with new people, look into the other person’s eyes and give them a smile.
- Be kind to other people, like your neighbours, your colleagues, staff. Treat them just like you want to be treated and better.
- Put on some music and just sing or dance, go crazy.
- Smile. Think of something positive to support yourself.
- Before going to bed, appreciate the bed that you will be lying in.
- When you get up in the morning, be happy to breathe.
- When you exercise, be grateful for your health.
- Treasure stillness when it’s there.
- Listen to all the sounds around you, like birds chirping, people laughing, the wind in the trees.
- Practice yoga.
- Travel to places to get inspired and motivated.
I am so deeply grateful for my life, I love it, as I’ve come to truly appreciate the small things in life. In reality, the small things are the big things, when you are mindful every day and once you let the universe shine its beauty around you.
Shine your light.